Montag, 1. Oktober 2012
AMD2: Blog-ception
Guten Tag alles. I read from the blogs that the Academic Year in Freiburg students wrote for this AMD. I found them really interesting, especially all the little things about living in Germany they put up. On another note, I'm almost certain that I am still posting to the blog from last semester and no one will ever read this. We'll have to see, huh? Anyway, the Freiburg students. I was really stunned by the cheapness of the food that Allison bought on her second day in town. Six peaches for about $3 is kinda awesome by anyone's standards, not to mention a spaghetti dinner for pretty much $4. She really sounded like she was having fun at the beginning of September. I also found it strange that the German students don't start class until the beginning of October. I don't know what I would do with a summer that long, especially since I work full time during the summers here. That much time doing the kind of work I do would be mind numbing. I was intrigued by how the students at the Uni are allowed to drink alcohol at sports events (she talked about that in her most recent post). If U of M allowed that at our football games, I shudder to think what would happen. Anyway, hopefully someone sees this. Tchsuss.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.