Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2012
Kultur 8
Tag alles. This is going to be short, it's been a long day and night and I know it's my fault. I found the superstition among Germans that flowing air in a closed space causes sickness and horrible-ness incredibly entertaining and weird, since they walk outside in fresh air all the time and don't think that's unhealthy. Their crazy idea about fatal diseases being a cause to spend all day in bed and call in sick to work is also highly entertaining. The German school system sounds incredibly complicated and regulated at the grade school equivalent for the U.S., but their university system sounds amazingly fun, especially since their tuition is a fraction of the cost of ours over here for a lot more value (the free/subsidized events and food, etc.). If I were them, I would definitely take advantage of the system through my 20's, especially since their job market sounds even more highly competitive and impossible than ours is for college graduates. That's all, danke. Tschuss.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.