After reading all the articles for the Kultur lesson, I have to admit I was not very surprised. After reading all the Kultur lessons from the past chapters, I have created a slight perception of Germans - also my very good friend was a foreign exchange student from Germany and he fits all the kultur lessons pretty much to a T. However, I was surprised by the fact that in Germany their supermarkets are not kept up. Germans are said to be very environmentally conscience, and the fact that they do not keep on their food stands, which can in turn lead to the contamination of other foods shocks me! This in my opinion goes against their label of environmentally friendly because they are wasting a lot of food! Also, I am not surprised by Germans cut-throat persona with lines/driving. They are a very non-forgiving race, and I could of guessed they would be this way, even though they are known for being very orderly and law binding, as I said they give off the vibes of cut throat. I am very glad that I read the article about driving! If I hadn't read for the assignment I would doubt that I would of found out otherwise! Seeing that I plan on going to Germany for an extended period of time this is very valuable information.
Auf Wiedersehen!
- Paige Hammerl
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.