Sonntag, 8. April 2012

Kultur 6

I thought the German tabloid article was pretty funny. It's another article that spotlights the fact that the German people and society are way less uptight about stuff than Americans. I especially like their motto, "We'll make your opinion so you don't have to". It's funny. Usually newspapers and magazines here in America are too worried about offending other papers or magazines to really say what they want. And that's just usually in America. I loved how the magazine attacked the British paparazzi after they took pictures of Angela Merkel and said that it's better than looking at British officials and that Germany would destroy them in the World Cup. It was very entertaining.
I also thought the article about knocking in Germany was pretty funny. I can be frustrating when you need to talk to somebody but aren't sure whether or not you would be intruding. I like how they just say to "show them who's boss" and knock really hard once and go into the room with confidence.
I think it's a little weird how seriously Germans are about taking out their garbage. But then again it is probably better than what happens here in America where we are too lazy to do anything other than just throw the garbage in a can.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.