Sonntag, 8. April 2012
Kultur 6
After reading the articles about culture, I found the last one about the garbage to be the most interesting. Although it does seem efficient and like a good idea, it does seem very confusing. It makes sense that with all of that effort to separate trash into multiple different categories every time you go to throw something away, that there would be a lot of progress in saving the environment. However, it would definitely take me a long time to get used to that. If I got lunch somewhere, it seems like it would be a lot of effort to actually separate the bag, napkins, the food I didn't finish, and whatever else I would have before leaving. I guess it really isn't too much work, but it is something that I am not used to thinking about in America. It goes without thought for me to walk over to a trash can and throw out anything that I have. I do think that this would be a useful idea though, it would just take a ton of work and change to bring it to America.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.