Montag, 2. April 2012
AMD 6 mit den Simpsons
For this AMD I decided to do something different from my normal conversations I usually have and fumble through trying to speak German with my friend Jessica. If anyone hasn't watched the Simpsons videos on youtube, I recommend it. It was pretty funny and I was surprised that I was actually understanding quite a bit. The Homers Tag video is the first and you need to go in order, otherwise it kind of ruins the whole thing. The funniest part about it is that it seems like the writers watched "Lola rennt," because there are a lot of parallels, like the car accident, Homer is running all over the place, things just keep going wrong and everyone has a different vantage point for the whole story. It was pretty fun auf Deutsch. Früstück!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.