Montag, 2. April 2012
AMD 6
For my AMD assignment, I first watched an episode of Scrubs in English and then watched it in German immediately after. I could first pick up on what exactly was happening in the show and what each character was saying, then by watching it again in German, I was able to pick up on a lot of German phrases and words. For example, one of the characters said "I was dancing" in the English version. In the German version I was able to hear the character say "Ich habe getanzt." There were a few other parts of the show where I was able to pick up a few past participles now that we have learned that in class. Also, I heard "Es ist keine Diskothek" when all the characters were dancing in the hospital. Lastly, I heard the phrases "Turk, anrufen," which was JD telling his phone "Turk, call," and I heard "So mein Freunde" for "So my friend." Overall, I was able to pick up on a lot of vocabulary and some sentence structure.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.