When I read both the articles about saying excuse me and the German sex shops, I thought to myself "Germans are very blunt and do not worry about being polite". I thought it was hilarious how they do not try to hide their stores the way americans do. But I also wondered to myself "what do they tell the children who ask what is sold in those stores?". Maybe they're more open about that sort of thing with their children in Germany. I would not put it past them.
Then I read the article about Germans flirting and had the exact opposite thought! They're not as obvious in their flirting there. And apparently men just stare at women and that is considered flirting! In America, that would be considered weird and creepy. I would probably burst out laughing if a man did that to me or...walk away in fear.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.