Donnerstag, 22. März 2012
Kultur 5
Hi guys. My thoughts on the kultur texte are kinda short for this chapter. Over the summer I spent some time in the Frankfurt airport. So long that I had two meals and, at one point, had to visit the restroom. I wasn't paying that much attention to my surroundings, but on my way in a bunch of bright colors on a bathroom dispenser caught my eye. What were they selling for a mere 5 euro in the men's room? One use sex toys. I wasn't really bothered, but I was kinda shocked that they would put something like that on display where anyone (mostly little kids) could see. Now I know that they actually put the sex shops out in public in almost the same way. I think it's odd, but it's their country.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.