Sonntag, 4. März 2012
AMD4
For my AMD, I watched South Park. I first watched the episode about World of Warcraft in English, and then immediately after I watched it in German. It was very helpful to first know exactly what is happening and what the characters are saying, and then listening to it in German. I could pick up on a lot more of the language this way, and compare some different phrases in the two languages. For example, in English one character said "Oh my God!", and in German they said "Oh mein Gott!". I found it very interesting that although it was in two different languages, they both sounded very similar. I also noticed that in the English version, they kept describing things by saying "uber", which was obviously the same in the German version. Besides these, I could understand some phrases that we have learned in class. For example, I heard "Es ist ein computerspiel?" and "Meine Kinder spielen World of Warcraft".
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.