Sonntag, 4. März 2012
AMD4
In the interest of taking it easy over spring break, I kept my AMD4 assignment pretty simple. A housemate of mine has taken several years of German and has a German girlfriend, and recently she give him some breakfast oat from Germany. I tried to read the packaging myself first (I was able to pick out very simple words like EinweiB and Soja), then I had him go over it with me and explain it all word-for-word. The front of the packaging advertised how healthy and organic the oats were, which made me think back to the article we read about German shopping habits and their strong preference for organic foods. Overall, however, the words and advertisements on the packagings differed very little from what you would find in America. Germans seem to be more preoccupied with chemicals and additives in their foods, while Americans are more concerned about fat intake.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.