Sonntag, 4. März 2012

AMD 4

Hallo! Für meine AMD 4, spreche ich Deutsch mit meine Freund Daniel! He is one of my good friends from Germany and it had been a while since we have last talked! We went over Skype and I tried to speak to him with various phrases. We carried on a really simple conversation, I mostly talked about when I was studying in school (in diesem Semester studiere ich Chemie und Ingenieurwesen!). Daniel helped me a lot with my pronunciation. I told him what we had learned in the past, and what we were beginning to learn, and he would say a series of words and I would repeat them. I need to practice listening more so when I am in regular conversation, or listening to more complex conversation, it will be easy for me to pick out as many words as possible that i recognize. However, many people talk really fast when they speak German, so I need to expose myself to as much as possible so that I gain a sort of "muscle memory" so to speak for German, so I don't question at all what I am hearing! This was a really good practice and I think I am going to do practice like this more because it seemed to really help me with the pronouncing the hard sound that German has!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.