Montag, 13. Februar 2012

Kultur 3

The first article I read was the one about German beer. Of course I always knew that beer was a big deal in Germany, but I wasn't aware that it was a common thing for one to have a beer on the way home from work. I also did not realize quite how many breweries existed in Germany. I then read the article about German politicians attempting to find a way to rid public places of drunkards. I feel as though it would be quite strange if people were allowed to drink on the streets and around town. So it's difficult for me to imagine what it would be like to have such a long-standing tradition be banned.
I read the article that gave the descriptions of some German foods and it mostly just made me hungry. I'd be very excited to visit and to try some new foods...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.