Montag, 13. Februar 2012
Kultur 3
I enjoyed the article that explained the different types of beer, located throughout different areas of Germany. German wheat ales are my favorite (Hacker-Pschorr Hefe Weisse is delicious), although I also enjoyed their Münchner Helles, which is a Helles. Also, I can attest to their quote of " Hangover risk: Ugh " for German ales being very true. I'm surprised they didn't mention that many German beers, especially the darker ones, are served warmer than they typically would be in the U.S. I also found the article about German pessimism interesting. I tend to agree, to a certain degree, that most people in the U.S are to afraid to offer constructive criticism, and constantly shower people with praise for no reason. However, if Germans just criticize people or ideas, just for the sake of doing so, I wouldn't be too happy about that. It's hard to get a sense of what the culture is like there, from reading these articles (they seem like they exaggerate slightly), and I'd really like to visit and get some first hand experience.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.