Sonntag, 19. Februar 2012

Kultur 3

For this Kultur I read the article on Eco-Centric Germans. I found it interesting that they are very big into organic food, especially seeing the foreign exchange students in high school. Although, at first they were reluctant to eat our food they didn't seem to mind. The only thing I remember about them is that they kept saying how their food at home was much different.

It's also impressive the amount of increase in the money eco-food is bringing in, going from 1.48 billion to 3.5 billion from 1997 to 2004, which I am positive is much different than Americans. Which is probably the reason that Germans have a much lower average weight than Americans.

Also, after reading the second article I found out that it's not only my dad who is really big into getting dry humor out. My dad is very pessimistic, but always calls himself out for it. I have done almost the same thing before with the telling him to lighten up. This article really shows me how much different the German dialog is different form our countries.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.