Montag, 13. Februar 2012

Kapitel 3 Kultur-Texte

I read the article about organic food obsessions. I didn't expect Germans to be so obsessed about their health and the environment, and it struck me as peculiar that they share something in common with all of the hipsters in Ann Arbor. It certainly makes sense after reading about the conditions of processed food in Germany. It makes me wonder how Americans' fascination with organic foods compares with theirs, and whether or not they both stem from similar logic. I also wondered whether or not the author's prediction that the abundance of organic food will soon fall due to increasing demands will come true, and if it will really have an effect on Germans' consumer habits. I was left curious as to the details about Germans' environmental and health awareness, since the article really neglected to explain this, instead detailing the poor quality of supermarket foods.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.