Montag, 30. Januar 2012

Kultur 2

While I was reading the "Bitching and Moaning" article I thought it was actually really funny. Germany is one of the most prominent countries in the world and they think everything is terrible. I couldn't help but see some similarities between Germans and Americans in that article. Americans tend to complain quite a bit about a bunch of different things such as incompitent politicians and how everything is getting worse. However I think I would still like to go to Germany someday, even if people there complain too much.
I also thought the "Stare Down" article was pretty funny, just because in America it's considered really creepy to just always stare at someone. People actually call the cops for stuff like that in America and it's just normal in Germany.
After reading the article about how brutally honest Germans are, I want to go there really badly. It would be so nice to go somewhere where they actually say what they mean. After dealing with high school girls for four years that never say what they mean, it would be a welcome change of pace. However after reading the statistics article I may be a little lost in Germany since I really don't care what the yearly average income per square kilometer is for my hometown.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.