Montag, 30. Januar 2012
Kultur 2
For this culture assignment I found myself reading the article about the stare down and thinking about my friend Sandra. It really made me laugh looking back on her trip to the states and how when I think about it she really did watch my every move. In reading the other articles it was more and more comedic to me about how much was explained and how things I felt were strange at the time make sense now. The reading about the honesty and straightforward nature of the German people just summed up the interactions Sandra had with my friends and other people in the states. It was also a refreshing read to hear that elderly people in Germany also have this tendency to watch those around them, and that its not just my neighbors that have this uncanny ability to track my movements around town when I am back home. Just for the hell of it I forwarded these to some friends of mine who are traveling to Germany and staying for a few months and warning them to watch out for the watchers, then again they are probably the type to stare back and try to force their watchers to laugh or crack a smile.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.