Sonntag, 29. Januar 2012

AMD 2

For my second AMD assignment, I perused the "German Practice" subreddit for about an hour.

Reddit, for those who don't know, is just an online community that has several subreddits or forums dedicated to different subjects like cute animal pictures or video games or books. There are also "Learn a new language" subreddits and language practice subreddits.

The German Practice subreddit is clearly for people who speak much better German than I do but others offer criticisms and corrections on grammar. For example, I inferred that a user corrected another user about using Sie on the internet because "du" is the more common way to say "you" online. People also seem to have trouble with kein vs. nicht even at a more advanced level. This is reassuring!

I really liked browsing this website but I did not post. I would hardly have enough to say with my current level of German. Maybe one day I'll be able to post in the German Practice subreddit!

1 Kommentar:

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.