Sonntag, 29. Januar 2012
AMD 2 - South Park
For my AMD assignment, I watched two episodes of South Park in German. The first one, "City Sushi", was about two competing Asian restaurants. Although it was difficult to understand a lot of what they were saying, I did pick up on a few phrases and words that we have learned in class. One instance was when Butters mother asked him to come quickly, and I noticed she said "bitte schnell." I could also hear a lot of prepositions and subjects such as "Ich" and "Du." The second episode I watched was "It's a Jersey thing," which was mocking "The Jersey Shore". I heard them say "Wie bitte" a few times and I heard "Ich heiBe ---" as well. Although I could not understand entirely what they were saying, I was still able to understand a lot of what was happening overall. Watching these two episodes helped me to hear what the language is like spoken, and allowed me to pick up on a few key words more.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.