One day as I was flipping through the channels in my dorm, I got into the international channel territory. Suddenly, I stumbled upon a channel where I actually recongized the language! It was german. I realized that this would be a good idea for an AMD one day and I saved it in my memory. Today I finally decided to to attempt watching it. Watching this though, made me realize just how little I actually know! Although it seems like we learned so much in just one semester of german class, I am nowhere near fluency. (And that's not a criticism of the class. I realize it takes time to learn a language). Anyways I think my main difficulty was the speed of the talking. I recognized numbers and the word "bitte" was said quite often.
What I seemed to be watching was a German show that illustrated German laws. The word "verboten" came up a lot. One woman was trying to use counterfeit money, while others were getting into car accidents. I could be completely wrong about all of this though.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.