Mittwoch, 11. April 2012

Kultur 6

I thought that this chapters culture information was interesting. I think that previous chapters' culture readings were better, but it's all good. The first article about "Sex, Smut, and Shock..." was honestly kind of expected at this point. I have found out that Germans are pretty open with their sexuality, so the naked women don't surprise me. I do think it's kind of funny that people follow a tabloid magazine so closely though. Bild sounds like a much more interesting version of tabloid than National Enquirer though.

The German view of doors is interesting too. I don't think I like that necessarily. I mean I usually keep my door closed, but am pretty open to people knocking and coming in/hanging out. However, I don;t think I would like people to just come in at free will. I like the door system in America more, but it is interesting to note the German way of doing it.

I think that the German trash system is kind of cool actually. At least for the recycling aspect of it. I think it would be kind of fun to separate everything out. Also, I think that it is cool that they use every bit of waste that they can. Recycling is a good thing I think, and  it's nice to see a country that takes it so seriously. I think if I had a quick overview of the German recycling/trash system I would understand, and actively participate.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.