Dienstag, 10. April 2012
Kultur 6
I found the article about the Bild magazine quite intriguing. It's fine to have a magazine with a seemingly offensive cover, but the fact that this is one of the most popular sources of news is strange. If people here, in America walked around reading a magazine with a cover as offensive as one on the Bild may be, they would surely get many dirty looks. I also can't imagine having the doors closed all of the time. It would feel as though everyone is busy or doesn't want to be bothered. I always hate knocking on a door because I feel as though I am interrupting. As for the ideas about recycling, I don't think that it is that much more complicated in Germany than it is here. Some places in the US have very simple or little recycling options. Others have more varied ways of recycling.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.