Mittwoch, 4. April 2012

Kultur 6

I thought it was quite humorous to read about Germany's "smutt" magazine. A guilty pleasure of mine is to read celebrity gossip on the internet so I found this kind of interesting. Once again, the culture text has shown me how blunt and unapologetic Germans are. And I think that's really admirable!
I also thought it was funny to read how angry a German person would get if you knocked on their door too lightly. I find that kind of strange because in America, we would probably be offended if you knocked loudly or assumed the knocker was angry.

When I first began reading the article about the German trash bins I thought that it sounded like a good way to organize and make sure more things were recycled and not wasted in a landfill somewhere but then I read on to see that some people have seen them just empty the entire bin into one truck, meaning all that sorting was for nothing! I find that disappointing. But then the article informed me that Germany is one of the most environmentally friendly countries in the world and once again, I admired them.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.