Montag, 2. April 2012

AMD6, FC Bayern München

For the AMD I decided to watch an FC Bayern München game against Nurnberg. I'm not a huge fan of soccer and prefer American football, but I do follow Bayern a bit, and so it was interesting to watch the game in German. Nurnberg was really outmatched, even though one of Bayern's best players (Bastian Schweinsteiger) has been out with a leg injury. However, Bayern still has one of the best goaltenders in the world, Neuer, and 2 very good players at forward and winger, Mario Gomez and Arjen Robben. Robben scored in the 69th minute to break the tie, and was the only goal of the game. Watching in German, it was interesting how many words I was able to understand, yet at the same time, the announcers talked incredibly quickly, so I was usually only able to catch a couple words at a time. Usually it was just "auf Robben, auf Müller, etc.". Unfortunately when Robben scored, the announcers didn't scream "Ziel" like I was hoping they would, but it was still entertaining. I would love to see a game in person, the crowd seemed really into the match, and it would be interesting to see how similar it is to a college football game here in Ann Arbor.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.