Montag, 2. April 2012

AMD 6: Harry Potter Round 2

Last night I was interested to see how much the semester has changed my comprehension in German, enough to read or at least recognize constructions in actual German. I got out my copy of Harry Potter und der Stein der Weisen (auf Deutsch), and I started (trying) to read. Surprisingly, I actually had a much better time trying to decipher the particulars of Mr. Dursley's last completely boring day ever, as anyone who knows the start of the book can attest happens. I recognized a bunch of nouns and pronouns in the Dative, and the preposition alß. My favorite word from the reading was nirgendwo (nowhere). Can't wait until reading this won't be so much a huge challenge requiring lots of new vocabulary and grammar practice, but a fun way to keep my German fresh.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.