Mittwoch, 21. März 2012
Kultur5
The cultur articles were really interesting, especially concerning flirting in Germany. The way it was described, it seems like it's almost the opposite from here in the U.S. That would definitely be an interesting experience to have, although I'm sure I would still come off as too forward, if smiling at a girl is deemed "aggressive". Also, the idea of flirting by talking about politics, current events, etc. is both intriguing and hilarious to me. I guarantee if I tried that in a bar in Ann Arbor, a girl would leave within 30 seconds. The article about the sex shops was also very enlightening, and also refreshing, as prudishness in America bothers me. I like that it's not treated as a big deal, because it doesn't promote the idea that sex is dirty or inappropriate to talk about, like it seems to be here.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.