I read the article on the Sex stores in Germany and found the idea of it all very fascinating. I found it extremely humorous how they act as if it's no big deal that they are all over the place. I know the sex store in my town is by it's self by an overpass and it's a really shady area that truckers go. I would never expect someone I know to casually go there to get sex toys or something like that. I don't remember my foreign exchange student talking about them, but I plan on asking him how the sex shops are in Germany and see the response I get from him.
I'd also like to point out the way this article was written was actually very well. I think a good writer is one who is blunt and to the point, and they didn't make any lame innuendos about the toys and stuff in the store, he simply would just talk about them like they were everyday ordinary household items, which in itself was odd.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.