I think it is actually pretty funny that German bicyclists are so aggressive when it comes to people walking on their paths. It kind of reminds me of the few people here at Michigan that ride their bikes everywhere and have to maneuver through large crowds of people. Miraculously they don't crash more often. I guess that's the Michigan Difference. It's also pretty funny how dangerous and risky it is to cross the road in Germany without expressed permission from the "Little Red Dictator". It's knd of the complete opposite of here on campus where pedestrians always have the right of way and we can cross the street when we want to.
It's a little unfortunate that some Germans can be a little too logical and can't be a couple things together to answer a simple question. I think it's pretty cool that the public transportation system is on the honor code. It just seems to make things a lot simpler and easier. It was good to see that not everywhere in Germany is as neat as an OCD person. It makes me feel better about one day visiting Germany.
It was fun to read about all the different types of foreign institutes here in America. I had no idea there were that many schools in America dedicated to the study of other languages and cultures. It's interesting how most Germans choose not to even use a car with the combination of crowded cities and expenses for gas and driving school. However I think that Germans are good for walking and biking to different places rather than drive everywhere like most Americans. I think it's cool that most Germans use the train systems. I like riding on the train but there just are not a lot of them or people using them here. After reading about everything in Frankfurt it just put another German city on my list of cities in Germany that I want to go visit. I don't know which one would be better to go visit: Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt, or Berlin?
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.