Dienstag, 6. März 2012

Kultur 4

I found the articles about the traffic laws in Germany very interesting, mostly because they are very different than here. In Ann Arbor, it seems as if pedestrians always have the right of way. People will walk in front of cars, forcing them to slow down so that they do not get hit. However, in Germany, you cannot do this. It is strange that people follow the walking laws so closely in Germany, because I am very used to simply crossing the street when it does not look like I will be hit. It's also interesting that bikers will bike right into you if you are in their way. That is more common in America than cars not slowing down. Especially in New York City; people always have to watch out for bikers when they are crossing the street or walking around. I read the articles about nudity in Germany too, which was surprising. That would catch me very off-guard to walk around a park and see nude people lying on the grass.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.