Sonntag, 18. März 2012

AMD 5 -- Rezepte

I decided to look up German Recipes to cook with my boyfriend for this AMD.

I didn't really want to find the stereotypical German things--I didn't want to make German Chocolate cake or sausage, so I decided to try an actually German cooking site.

First, I switched my setting to have German as the primary language for Google. That was interesting in itself; then I looked up rezepte. I went to this website (http://www.daskochrezept.de) and browsed around for a bit. This website was particularly useful because it had pictures of all of the recipes.

I was looking at Desserts and got a good laugh out of a recipe for "Amerikanische Cookies," which were just chocolate chip cookies. I never really considered chocolate chip cookies to be an American food.

I really enjoyed reading recipes in German--the words for food are really good words, I like saying them. Unfortunately, I couldn't decide on a recipe, but I've definitely bookmarked the website for the future.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.