More importantly, food!
I did read the article about beer but I don't drink beer so a lot of it went over my head. My boyfriend's dad drinks a lot of microbrews in Michigan though, so I think he would like all the different options in Germany. I was wondering though: the article mentioned that only certain ingredients could be in beer. Does that mean that no extra flavor additives like citrus (i.e. Bud Light with Lime) can't be added? Also do Germans drink IPAs?
The other two articles about food were very interesting; I support the whole buying organic movement (although I can't afford it myself!) and I like that it's easy to do so in Germany. In addition, I thought their fast food didn't sound QUITE as awful as ours! I don't usually eat meat (aside from fish in sushi) so some of the dishes made me cringe a bit, mainly Mett. I also liked the idea of french fries with ketchup and mayo, I have to admit.
I'm left wondering though, are there substantial vegetarian or vegan populations in Germany? Do people look down on them?
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.