Sonntag, 12. Februar 2012

AMD3-Der König der Löwen

I thought that watching a movie in German would be a pretty interesting way to spend time for AMD3. I decided to stick with kids movies and I happened to find a German version of (one of my favorites) The Lion King on YouTube- Der König der Löwen.

I was quite surprised by how many words I actually understood. Mein und deine were used quite often in one of the earlier scenes with Mufasa and Scar. I also picked up on words like groß, sonnen, klein, sohn, and a few more. It was really cool to see a film I am so familiar with and hear it in another language. I was able to get the gist of what was being said because I have seen this movie many times previously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjyOoyNLauc&feature=related

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.