For this AMD I was kinda stumped on what to do. Then one day as I was scrolling through my tumblr (if you don't know what a tumblr is, it's kinda difficult to explain but it's somewhat of a social website where you can post pictures of things you find interesting, or type messages for all of your "followers" to read), I noticed someone was speaking German. I decided a good idea for an AMD would be to type "german" into the search tags and see what came up. A lot of it seemed to be people trying to get help with their homework. Also someone posted a picture of some sort of German cake they called 'Baumkuchen"...it looked interesting. Someone else made a picture of the different ways to say butterfly and when they got to the German one they made it look all angry with a bunch of exclamation points (implying that the german language always makes people sound angry and like Hitler). I find that irritating because any word can sound that way if you type it like SCHMETTERLING!!! I hear my friends say things like that all the time to me.
And also I learned a very useful german saying from all of this. A lot of people seemed to be saying "ach nein" which I assumed meant something along the lines of "Oh no". There were many other things in the German tags on tumblr such as music videos and poems.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.