Montag, 13. Februar 2012
AMD 3
For this AMD I decided to try and watch one of my favorite movies in German. I watched U-571, a movie about a secret mission by a U.S. Navy submarine crew to capture a German U-boat's encryption machine during World War II. Things go wrong and another ship fires on the U.S. submarine, but many of the crew are still on the U-boat. So the crew takes the U-boat in an attempt to escape the German Navy and return with the encryption machine. They succeed, of course. I have watched this movie many times are they are parts in the English version where some of the actors speak in German and it was always interesting to me to try and understand what they were saying. So, I decided I would look for a German version of the movie and actually found one. It was even more interesting watching the entire movie in German, but also quite difficult to keep up. I kept pausing and replaying to try and catch every word, but they speak pretty fast and used a lot of words that I obviously do not know. I at least had the English subtitles, although I was mostly trying not to just cheat and read the subtitles the whole time.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.