Sonntag, 12. Februar 2012

AMD 3

For my AMD activity, I decided to read the news in German. I read an article about Whitney Houston. The majority of the article was about her life and accomplishments, which was not too difficult to read. I could pick out and understand the use of words such as "ein" and "nicht". There were also many words that were similar to English words, such as "Oktaven" which means octaves. It was very helpful to see a lot of sentences using all of the words that make up the basic structure of a sentence. I also found it interesting that all of the song names in the article were kept in English. I realize that it would be strange to translate the song titles, but it's funny to think that people who are listening to the song are possibly singing along and having no idea what they're saying. Overall, it was very helpful to read an article in German.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.