Samstag, 11. Februar 2012

AMD 3

For my 3rd AMD , I decided to learn more about german music. I googled the german top 40 and found that a lot of american songs were actually on there. After a few minutes of searching I finally found an actual german artist named Philipp Poisel. I looked up the song on youtube to listen to it and it wasn't bad. The song was called "Eiserner Steg", which according to google translate means "An Iron Bar". I really liked the style of this song and was expecting German music to be...weirder (like techno I guess?) but it wasn't anything like that!

I decided to look at some of the comments on the youtube video and actually found one I understood! Which was exciting. Someone said "der song is so schön" , which means this song is so beautiful or pretty. I liked this artist a lot and tried to compare him to an american singer. The closest I could come up with is John Mayer. I recommend to other students in German to listen to this singer because he's very good!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.