Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2012
AMD 3
Since I am a pretty big Family Guy fan I decided to watch some of my favorite clips from Family Guy in German. It was really different because I practically have these scenes memorized in English but hearing the dialogue in German took me a while to get used to. At the beginning it seemed like they were talking really really fast. However the more that I watched it, the dialogue was easier to understand. Then I watched some Family Guy clips in English with German subtitles which gave me an idea of the words I could expect. For example when they all drank a bottle of IPACAC to make them vomit, Chris says, "Vati, ich habe Angst" because he's so scared. When Meg is awoken by a noise, she says, "Was ist das? Ich hore eine..." When Brian owes Stewie money and Stewie gets angry he says, "Wo ist mein Geld?!? Siebzehn Uhr!!!" When Brian is trying to convince Stewie that he is sober enough to drive he says, "Es geht mir gut". After a while of watching it with German dialogue it was much easier to understand more words.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.