Dienstag, 14. Februar 2012

AMD 3 (Ashley Cambron)

For this activity, I wrote my family a letter in German.  Although they cannot read German, I knew they would get a kick out of receiving a letter in another language; plus, it was a great opportunity for me to practice.  I will admit, a positive aspect of them not knowing German was that I didn't have to be self-conscious about spelling or grammar mistakes.  Although I did refer to the book a few times, I tried to write the letter without help from outside sources.  Aside from issues with sentence structure, I was fairly satisfied with my ability to write a letter and adequately express what I wanted to say.  I had a German speaking friend read it, and he was able to understand everything I had to say.  It will probably take me a couple months before I work up the courage to write a letter in German to a German speaking person.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.