I had a foreign exchange student who was from Germany, her name is Maike. When I was reading through these articles I noticed that many of the scenarios proposed were very similar to Maike's actions while she was staying with me. When she originally came to stay with me I was surprised by her abrupt honesty. I thought at first that it came off as rude but with time I adjusted to her honesty and even began to pick up her same habit. I found myself censoring much less of what I said. I didn't notice the staring so much with Maike perhaps because I grew to be so comfortable with her that it seemed natural.
The main thing that sticks out to me from the readings was the original University system. I think that having the system set up for only those that wasted to further their knowledge rather than attain a degree is a very interesting thing to do.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.