Kultur 2
As I was reading "Watcha Lookin' at, Granny" I started remembering about my trip to Europe the past summer. Although I did not visit Germany in that trip, my friend and I realized that people in Europe tend to stare at you and stay staring at you when you stare back. We both thought of how interesting that was because back home when someone realizes that you know they are staring at you they stop staring, but in Europe that is not the case. My friend and I would even try to make staring contests and so we would just try and stare back at them but we always ended up loosing. If I felt being stared down in those countries, I can not imagine how it is in Germany. Either way, I think it would be a pretty funny and interesting experience going to Germany and testing that theory out.
Kultur 2, Kiomari
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.