Montag, 30. Januar 2012

AMD2

Watching TV in German.

For this AMD, I chose to watch my favorite TV show, How I Met Your Mother, with German voiceover for a while. It ended up being nearly 4 hours of How I Met Your Mother, all of it being in German, mostly because my friends watching with me happen to be German majors.

The best part of this was when Barney would call himself awesome or legendary because to me it made no sense, but for the next day all my friends were doing it in German.

It was interesting because I would be able to pick up on little things, like when they would greet each other I could understand them have basic conversational skills, but at last, some points I was completely lost. Luckily, my friends would recognize this pause it and try and help me enjoy the experience more by telling me what was going on grammatically because it helped them learn German better.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.