Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012
AMD1 - Snowboarder
This weekend I went snowboarding with a couple friends, one of whom is fluent in German. After mentioning the AMD assignment, we decided to try and only speak German while boarding. Not our brightest idea, since I know around 30 words, but pretty interesting. We ended up crashing into each other once, when I mixed left (links) with right (rechte). Other than that, it was a pretty interesting experience, and I learned a couple new words. I quickly learned that snowboard is the same in English and German, while skifahrer means skier, after my friend nearly hit a skier because I didn't know how to say "Skier on your left" (skifahrer auf der linken Seite). By far my favorite word to learn was Gehirnerschütterung. Fortunately, everyone was able to avoid getting one, although one friend did run into a picnic table. Definitely an awesome time, but I think I'll wait to try it again until I'm a little more familiar with the language.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.