For this one I read "Flirting with Fräuleins, Hunting for Herren". I thought it was very interesting and funny; it had some great tips though. The fact that German guys are not like American guys really calls my attention and makes me want to see those kinds of interactions in person to see if it really works; just for fun though lol. Because Americans and Germans are so different I think it makes me want to learn more about Germans and their customs or even ways of flirting. Although I am not still used to the ways that Americans flirt and look at you, I think that the German way is way more fun and interesting. Americans put it too easily. Nevertheless it's funny to see how they are different even in the ways of flirting.
Kultur 5, Kiomari
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.