Dienstag, 13. März 2012
Kultur 4
So I read all of the culture related topics. And I come to the thought that culture is very weird. People can be so different just because of where they live, and the standards of that place. The difference between the amount of bicyclists and car drivers between the U.S. and Germany alone is huge. Further that into the rules of the roadways are so different. Jaywalking is very common here in America, and extremely prevalent in Ann Arbor for example. And in Germany, even the "Punkers" wait for the light to change. I thought that the honor system thing was pretty cool too. I like that there is a trust between the railway system and the public. However, the fact that this trust isn't well know to tourists or people visiting doesn't seem fair. I just think that the information should be known about the tickets lining up with trains. I thought the nudists article was random, and didn't know that German's were known for being nudists. However, I think that it is something that should be held on to culturally. There isn't really anything wrong with people in the nude as long as the situation is seen as normal.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.