Montag, 19. März 2012
AMD 5
For my AMD, I first read an article called "Sergeant Psycho" from "Jetzt Online" in German. I read through it quickly at first, then went back and read it more slowly so I could try to understand more of it. Finally, I translated the page and read it through in English. It was very difficult to read a lot of it, because it was written as a newspaper article, so a lot of the words were not ones that we have learned. However, I was still able to pick up on a lot of transitions and sentence structures, as well as a few vocabulary words. When I read through it in German, I understood some of the major ideas, but I mostly picked up on the prepositions. For example, I was able to see "mit", "oder", "ihre", and a few vocabulary words such as numbers and "jetzt". It was very helpful to be able to try to read in German, though, and then I could go back after I read it in English and compare some of the things I read.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.