Montag, 19. März 2012

AMD 5

Finally I can write and speak in Deutsch using the past tense. As I said in my last AMD blog, I was planning on speaking with Jessica again after I had learned some past tense. Before it was so upsetting and honestly, I kind of felt like I'm dumm. It was pretty irritating having to say everything I DID in the present, just because I know I probably sound like an idiot. Jessica and I spoke about her trip to Florida the weekend before last and it was amazing being able to say, "What did you DO there?" Then I could tell her things like, "Last week in German class, we WERE..." It makes me happy. As much of a dork as I may be, it still does not change the fact that I am starting to speak Deutsch like a normal human being, sondern some 3 year old Kind in a Deutschland village. It's the little things that usually mean the most, but this is a pretty big deal und ich liebe es. Perhaps I'll gradually transition into typing alles meine blogs auf Deutsch. First I need to learn future tense, adverbs and maybe some participles. Just be able to use the past tense is ehrfürchtig. I hope that's the right word. Danke, tschüss!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.