Sonntag, 18. März 2012
AMD 5
For this AMD I was uncreative and used the article posting for additional ideas on the homework site. Although I can't complain because it was a very interesting article to read. It talked about Denglish. Which is basically mixing deutsch and English grammer rules, making it grammatically incorrect in the language you are trying to speak. This is seen a lot with old native german speakers who don't really learn the rules of grammer in english after they have learned to speak it in their old age. Also while reading I realize I am technically a big user of denglish. Since I seem to use some english grammer by accident while trying to speek german. So much so in fact, I believe I should open a new foreign language course here at U of M and call Denglish. The professors will all be students who currently suck at speaking real german, but want to show off what little they know to people who know absolutely nothing about the language. This course will have real-world applications, because the article I read has shown that denglish has appeared in some newspapers and other forms of formal german writing.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.