Montag, 16. Januar 2012

AMD1-German Music

Hallo,

I decided that I would spend my hour listening to and watching German music videos, so I asked a friend from Germany for a few current popular songs, and these are the six songs he gave me:

1.Alles kann besser werden (There's a Chance that Everything is Going to be Alright)

This video wasn't all that exciting, but I enjoyed that there was an English portion of the song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMIGQp4YhuU

2. Drei Kreuze für Deutschland

I liked this video, and I could tell it was about a German soldier. The only words I really understood were “mutter, drei, und Deutschland”. I translated the song to English and discovered that it actually had much more meaning than the first song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67r-8qLH5Ic

3. Was wir alleine nicht schaffen

This song was as serious as the second one, and the only words I understood were “Ich bin und polska”. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sglBa9dRfv8&feature=related

4. Stumm (Xenja)

This video was very strange to me until I translated it to English, and then I understood the concept of the video. I’m not too sure whether or not I really liked it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IYTxTeMzA0

5. Casper Guten Morgen Herzinfarkt

I liked this song and the beat to it. I understood “Guten Morgan und fragen”. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KO04I1IPk4

6. Casper-Michael X

I also really liked this song. Out of all the songs, I think I understood the most in this particular one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekzx1T9-gPI&feature=related

Overall, I think the two Casper songs were my favorite.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.